20mm endlinks with PCL for use with genuine Rolex Oysterflex strap. The endlinks butt-up to the watch case and are held in retention by the spring bar and Oysterflex rubber strap.
Endlinks supplied with additional springbars, however, original springbars can be used if preferred.
Features & Materials:
904L Stainless Steel
Endlinks fit 20mm lug-width Rolex's. Springbars may not fit all Rolex models , thus, original Rolex springbars currently used in watch bracelet may be required.
Installing any hardware is at the risk of the end-user. The assembly requires a certain level of competence and Eleven:11 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the watch during installation. The following instructions are a guide to assist with installation.
- Using a springbar tool, disengage the springbars (one at a time) from the case and remove the bracelet.
- Prepare the Oysterflex with springbars and clasp accordingly.
- Place the endlink against the case, ensuring the curve coincides with the curve of the watch case and seat the endlink guide against the underside of the case. The endlink will hold its position if seated correctly.
- Offer the Oysterflex with springbar up to the lug and seat the springbar within its designated retention point (make sure the clasp is the correct orientation) and click into place. The endlink will be fully retained between the Oysterflex and watch case.
- Repeat for remaining strap.
- Enjoy your watch with a completely new look.
We are sure you will love your Eleven-11 products, although If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return within 14 days and we’ll refund the full cost of the item minus shipping.